We believe that to maximise the benefit of any training, it is essential that we understand the needs of your business. Our training solutions are tailored to your needs and we will ensure you receive the best training solution at a cost-effective price.
We offer courses covering all of the standard Microsoft Office packages and some of the more unusual ones as well.
With the introduction of new versions of software we can help you to smooth the transition for your users. This ensures that not only do you maintain productivity following the transition but also that you maximise the benefits of new features and new methods of working within your organisation.
We have also assisted organisations with their overall strategy for use of email, filing structures and the implementation of internal IT policies. By combining our training skills with your IT business requirements we can ensure that your employees are using your IT facilities in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Training requirements have changed in the 20+ years I have been providing training services and solutions.
Traditional courses are provided for people who have similar skills and training needs. Traditionally one day courses but can be broken down into smaller, more specific and time efficient courses.
- One day classroom style training
- Half day training sessions
- Smaller sessions available
Workshops can be provided in the form of:
- Drop-in sessions where people can drop by and ask questions.
- Desk-side training: A trainer will be given a list of those people who have queries and they will visit each person, sit with them, discuss their work, aims and objectives and work with the staff member to increase their skill levels.
- Training slots: Instead of traditional training classes, training slots can be booked throughout a day, based on the delegate needs.
I can also provide telephone, email and Internet (Skype/Zoom etc.) training,